ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL- NO REFUNDS – UPGRADES- OR EXCHANGES[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_accordion style=”modern” color=”juicy-pink” active_section=”1″ no_fill=”true”][vc_tta_section title=”When is the Reggae on the River?” tab_id=”1530135818821-6085e896-242b”][vc_column_text]Friday August 3rd, 2018 – Sunday August 5th, 2018.
Camping arrivals began on Friday August 3rd for paid, pre-purchased tickets.
No Thursday arrivals will be allowed.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Where is Reggae on the River?” tab_id=”1530135818867-5652e674-1902″][vc_column_text]657 North US Highway 101 Garberville California, 95542[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Directions to the Festival” tab_id=”1530135896285-634e9183-c3be”][vc_column_text]Reggae on the River will take place at French’s Camp, which is located approximately 10 miles south of Garberville at: 657 North US Highway 101, near Piercy, CA
If you’re going to be plotting the location via a GPS or smart device mapping service and your device cannot initially locate the address, try using “Garberville, CA 95542” as the city associated with the address like this:
657 North US Highway 101, Garberville, CA 95542
From Eureka/ Arcata (and points north): Take Highway 101 south and follow to Richardson Grove State Park (approx 5 miles south of Garberville). Continue south on Hwy 101 and just after you exit the park you’ll see the entrance to the festival on your left. Travel past the entrance to the festival and turn around at the Cook’s Valley turnoff (approximately ¼ mile). Get back in northbound lane on 101 and take a right into the festival entrance.
- Festival is 76 miles south of Eureka, CA on Hwy 101.
- Festival is 8.8 miles south of Garberville, CA on Hwy 101.
From San Francisco (and points south): Take Highway 101 north and proceed to 3 miles north of Piercy, CA. Take a right into the festival entrance.
- Festival is 190 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge Toll Plaza on Hwy 101.
- Festival is 58.8 miles north of Willits, CA on Hwy 101.
- Festival is 3.0 miles north of Exit #627 on Hwy. 101.
Valid ID means a current, government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver’s or non-driver’s state license, passport or military ID) OR a copy of your birth certificate + a photo ID (e.g. student ID).[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Will tickets be available at the door? ” tab_id=”1530136010738-0a529a00-b609″][vc_column_text]
YES!! Go to the on-site box office. Online tickets are less expensive.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Will there be single day tickets?” tab_id=”1531173165105-6be2f46f-fd49″][vc_column_text]Single day tickets will be available at the door if weekend passes have not sold out.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What if I have a Weekend Pass? ” tab_id=”1530136042058-416591ec-b5f7″][vc_column_text]You’ll be given a wristband to wear all weekend. Don’t remove the wristband until the event has ended.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What if I remove my wristband? ” tab_id=”1530136069017-92c9d51d-f598″][vc_column_text]Do not tamper with or remove your wristband, unless you’re not returning to the event. Your wristband is your ticket. Wristbands are not replaceable. If you remove your wristband you will need to purchase another ticket.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Are the performances and guest appearances included in the ticket?” tab_id=”1530136086935-0213105d-3e29″][vc_column_text]
YES, they’re all included.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Who is performing?” tab_id=”1530136109780-7e78165f-c9d4″][vc_column_text]Iration
The Original Wailers
and more[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Can I leave the venue and return?” tab_id=”1530136134101-92ab6963-a48e”][vc_column_text]
YES, daily re-entry is permitted. You must be wearing your wristband to return.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Is there a bag search?” tab_id=”1530136158970-c51ad23f-aff8″][vc_column_text]
YES.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What can’t I bring to the event?” tab_id=”1530136181934-287e78c4-a304″][vc_column_text]
- Firearms, fireworks or firecrackers
- charcoal BBQs (propane are ok, with a fire extinguisher)
- Glass bottles
- no private generators
- no private sound systems
- no nitrous tanks or illegal drugs
- no private ATVs or motorcycles on site
- no illegal vending (all vendors must be registered with the festival in advance)
- Skateboards, bikes, hoverboards, scooters or rollerblades
- Professional Photo/Video equipment including drones
- Pets or other animals (certified service animals are permitted)
*please note all vehicles and camps are subject to security inspection – All attendees are expected to adhere to the festivals strict pack it in- pack it out philosophy. Trash and recycling barrels are conveniently located around the venue for standard camp trash and recycling. [/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What to bring?” tab_id=”1531173358563-3426cb7f-2464″][vc_column_text]
- A Photo ID
- Drinking/camp water – lots of it (at least 1 gallon per person/ per day); please help us conserve water use on site.
- Cooler and ice – *ice will also available for purchase on site
- Small tent and sleeping gear
- Shade for your tent- its hot and sunny on the river bar (though please be mindful of size limitations as large shade structures or oversized tents will not be allowed); please also note there will be no private shade structures allowed in the concert bowl this year
- Layers of clothing- though it is hot in the day, nights can be quite chilly so make sure you’re prepared with layers.
- Organic biodegradable sunscreen/soap only- please help us protect the Eel River and be sure to use our public showers for bathing, not the river.
- Snacks- though we want you to support the non-profit food vendors in the concert bowl, you should also plan to have some camp food on hand.
- Water toys- part of the festival fun is enjoying the river, but please note there is no lifeguard on duty and all swimming is at your own risk
- Flashlight- it can get dark in the campground at night so don’t forget this basic necessity (and bring plenty of batteries too!)
- Most importantly- Irie vibes and good attitude!!! Happy Reggae!
Day parking at Benbow Golf Lot-$20/ day, overflow will be at county Line Ranch. $20/day or $40 for the weekend.
Alternative option: park in Redway/Garberville and shuttle in.
There is no parking by the gas station and we do not suggest anyone do that as they will be subject to tow.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Shuttles” tab_id=”1532978079782-fb2da1d6-8ca9″][vc_column_text]
Free shuttles by Jah Motion offer regular service to Redway, Garberville, Benbow, Dean Creek an within the French’s Camp area beginning Friday August 3 through Monday, August 6th
Shuttle stops will be clearly marked and buses will operate continuously starting one hour before the concert bowl opens each day and ending approximately 2 hour after the show ends each night.
Internal shuttle vans will bring people from the admissions area down Bob Marley Blvd to the concert bowl. The pick up at the bowl area is located directly across from the main entrance to the concert bowl.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][vc_column_text]
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL- NO REFUNDS – UPGRADES- OR EXCHANGES
Event is rain or shine. Your wristband is a ticket to High Times Presents Reggae on the River, and not for a specific artist/vendor/podcast. Lineup subject to change.
Parking will be available onsite for for a fee.
ADA camping accommodations are available but you must reach out in advance to Tanya – firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-497-9319.[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_btn title=”Want to Volunteer?” style=”modern” color=”juicy-pink” size=”lg” align=”right” css_animation=”bounceInLeft” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fhightimes.festivol.net%2Freggaeontheriver||target:%20_blank|”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_btn title=”Interested in exhibiting?” style=”modern” color=”juicy-pink” size=”lg” align=”left” css_animation=”bounceInRight” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fhightimes.com%2Fadvertise%2F||target:%20_blank|”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]