[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Directions to the Festival
Reggae on the River® 2017 will take place at French’s Camp, which is located approximately 10 miles south of Garberville at: 657 North US Highway 101, near Piercy, CA
If you’re going to be plotting the location via a GPS or smart device mapping service and your device cannot initially locate the address, try using “Garberville, CA 95542” as the city associated with the address like this:
657 North US Highway 101, Garberville, CA 95542
From Eureka/ Arcata (and points north): Take Highway 101 south and follow to Richardson Grove State Park (approx 5 miles south of Garberville). Continue south on Hwy 101 and just after you exit the park you’ll see the entrance to the festival on your left. Travel past the entrance to the festival and turn around at the Cook’s Valley turnoff (approximately ¼ mile). Get back in northbound lane on 101 and take a right into the festival entrance.
- Festival is 76 miles south of Eureka, CA on Hwy 101.
- Festival is 8.8 miles south of Garberville, CA on Hwy 101.
From San Francisco (and points south): Take Highway 101 north and proceed to 3 miles north of Piercy, CA. Take a right into the festival entrance.
- Festival is 190 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge Toll Plaza on Hwy 101.
- Festival is 58.8 miles north of Willits, CA on Hwy 101.
- Festival is 3.0 miles north of Exit #627 on Hwy. 101.