33rd annual Reggae On The River – August 3-6, 2017 – French’s Camp – Humboldt County, CA
Happy New Year Reggae Family!
As we usher in 2017, our discounted Second Tier pricing is on now and your last opportunity to save on tickets for the 33rd annual Reggae On The River before the line-up is announced and regular pricing kicks in. Stay tuned for artist announcements in early March, but make your plans today and count yourself in on the best Reggae party of the year!
Artist announcements will begin in early 2017. Stay tuned to reggaeontheriver.com for the latest updates and festival news- and don’t miss what is sure to be another historic chapter in the great Reggae On The River legacy- #33!
August 3-6, 2017 at French’s Camp- your higher vibration destination…
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Reggae On The River. Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. Make sure to print them out and bring them to the event.IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite.
- Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions.
- All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Upgrades from 3 to 4 day or Ambassador Pass are allowed.
- Event is rain or shine.
**Only purchase Reggae On The River tickets from the official Reggae On The River and Mateel Community Center ticketing pages. If you purchase from another source, you risk purchasing a counterfeit or invalid ticket. Mateel Community Center is not responsible for tickets purchased from unofficial sources.