Please Note: The Festival Shuttle offers service to and from Garberville, Benbow, Redway, and the local French’s Camp area. Lodging that is at or near a shuttle bus stop is marked with an asterisk * . For more information on each, where underlined, the names link to their respective web sites (where available).
- The Benbow Historic Inn * ~ 707-923-2124 or call Toll Free (800) 355-3301
- Easily topping the list of hotels and motels in the area, the Benbow Historic Inn is clearly the most luxurious and well appointed lodging and dining establishment in the region and deserves special mention. It opened to the public in July of 1926 and soon became a popular destination resort for motoring tourists traveling up the newly completed Redwood Highway. Set above the banks of the Eel River, this North Coast hotel’s beautiful location and distinctive Tudor design has earned the resort the reputation as a unique Northern California getaway – intriguing travelers for eight decades. On the ROTR shuttle bus route, the Benbow Inn is simply a fantastic place to stay.
- Best Western Humboldt House Inn * ~ 707-923-2771
- Humboldt Redwoods Inn * ~ 707-923-2451
- Lone Pine Motel * ~ 707-923-3520
- Motel Garberville* ~ 707-923-2422
- Sherwood Forest Motel * ~ 707-923-2721
- Johnston’s Motel * ~ 707-923-3327
- Redwoods River Resort & Campground ~ 707-925-6249
- Myers Country Inn ~ 1-800-500-6464