Camping is included in the price of your event ticket (RV's excluded, see below). Most camping is on site at French's Camp. Please refer to your ticket confirmation email for more specific camping information. Access to the campground depends on the ticket package you purchased.
- A 4-day pass allows access to the grounds beginning at at 8am on Thursday.
- A 3-day pass allows access to the grounds at 8am on Friday.
- Ambassador pass holders have the same early access options as a 4-Day pass holders, and the option of camping at the exclusive New and Improved Ambassador Camping Area or in the general camping areas if they so choose.
Please note that there are two types of tent camping options- General and Alter-Able. As a General Camper, you will be placed upon arrival at the venue according to your needs, vehicle type, or available space.
- Please note that camp hosts will interface with you upon arrival and will help ensure your camping space is reasonable for the size of your party and that you are clear on other campground info and rules.
- Also note that camping setbacks of 25ft from the river's edge (100ft for vehicles) apply, as do strict space and shade limitations per campsite.
- Oversized (or unreasonably sized) tents and shade structures will not be allowed - so don't bring them. Be respectful of your neighbors and help us make space in the campground for everyone.
NEW! Exclusive Ambassador Pass Holder Camping Option
Upon arrival, "Ambassadors" will have the option of camping at the Ambassador Camping Area - located in a grassy area above the public riverbar camping. Ambassador area camp sites are on a first come, first served here (until full). Ambassadors may also campon the river bar with the general public if they prefer.
*All camping is at your own risk/ personal liability. Valuables should not be left unattended.
Alter-Able: Special accommodations can be made for alter-able campers. Alter-Able Camping is available by advance registration only for a limited number of placard holding alter-able patrons (and up to one caregiver per alter-able attendee). Features a friendly staff, wheelchair accessible restrooms, warm shower, and a wheelchair accessible lounge area inside the concert bowl with a nice view of the stage.
Alter Able parking is limited (whether camping on site or not) and all alter able parking is by advance registration only- for a price of $50.
Advance registration is open now, so please click the link below, COMPLETELY fill out the form, and hit send. To finish your registration, BE SURE TO MAIL a check or money order for $50 payable to Mateel Community Center to:
PO Box 883
Redway, CA 95560
For more info contact Alter Able Coordinator, Tanya Lee Jackson, at 707-497-9319 to register.
Pets that are not bonafide service animals are not allowed on the grounds. Those who bring their non-service animals to the festival will be ejected from the festival site without refund.
Those WITH service animals should read the guidelines outlined in our ROTR Service Animals Handout. You can download the document here: Service Animals - PDF Version or Service Animals - MS Word Version
DON’T FORGET TO BRING:
- PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY (PLACARD)
- REGGAE ON THE RIVER® TICKET(S)
QUESTIONS? Call Tanya at 707-497-9319 OR email her at email@example.com Additional information will sent by email in July.
Nestled in a grassy, mixed-shade area adjacent to the festival concert bowl, we are excited to offer this Premier Camping opportunity to Reggae On The River ticket holders. Our Premier Campground offers some of the most comfortable tent camping on the French's Camp property, with direct access from campground to concert bowl. Space is very limited and available by advance reservation only for a price of $85 per person. This is prime festival real estate, so act fast and make your ROTR Premier Camping reservation today!
Please note this is NOT an admission ticket for the festival. Premier Camping reservation holders must also have a 3 or 4 day admission ticket to be granted admittance into the event. 4 day ticket holders may come in on Thursday. 3 day ticket holders may come in on Friday.
This is a tent-only campground (i.e. no cars) and space is allocated upon your arrival at the festival- beginning at 8am on Thursday, August 3rd. Campsite sizes vary relative to the number of people in your party- and each person in your party must have a Premier Camping reservation/ wristband in order to camp in this area. Car parking is available close by and is assessed the same $40 parking fee as the rest of the venue. Please do your best to carpool since space in this special parking area is limited.
INFORMATION: All RVs must be pre-registered through the office. All RV pass purchasers are strongly advised to purchase 4 day event passes and arrive on site by Thursday, August 3rd, BEFORE DARK. RV placement is problematic on Friday.
*Please COMPLETELY fill out the form below and hit the send button. This form will be shut down on Monday, July 31st at noon.
*To complete your reservation at this time, you will need to call with your credit card information as soon as you submit the form. No advance payments will be accepted after the form is shut down.
*A limited number of roll-ins will be permitted on site this year, but your entry will be guaranteed if you pre-register and pre-pay.
*Questions may be directed to Charity Green, 707-923-3368 ext 21.
The festival shuttle will service the following campgrounds during the hours that the concert bowl is open
Richardson Grove State Park Campground
Benbow KOA & Golf
- Call for availability and information.
- Phone: 707-923-2777 or toll free at 866-236-2697
- More at: www.benbowrv.com
Dean Creek Resort & Campground
- (707) 923-2555 for reservations
Some Additional Nearby Campgrounds that ARE NOT on the shuttle route:
Redwoods River Resort & Campground
- Phone: 707-925-6249
- More at: www.redwoodriverresort.com
Burlington Campground (Humboldt Redwoods State Park)
- To reserve sites at the Burlington campground go to www.reserveamerica.com and under the "Loop" dropdown at left choose "Burlington", choose your dates, and view the campsites available.
- More info about this campground may be found here: humboldtredwoods.org/burlington
Giant Redwoods RV & Camp in Myers Flat
- Phone: (707) 943-9999
- More at: www.giantredwoodsrv.com
Standish-Hickey State Recreation Area Campground